- Create consistency in your content
- Create cohesiveness in your content
- The content is not for us, it’s for the audience
- The story informs the format – think content first. My interpretation – The content informs the design
- Move fast and break things
- Activity doesn’t always equal productivity
- Having a strategy keeps us accountable.
- A content life cycle consists of: strategy → plan → create → maintain → audit
- Process is not your god… it’s OK to break the rules
- In each project, think RACI
- R – who is responsible?
- A – who is accountable?
- C – who is consulted for sign off?
- I – who is kept informed?