- Officially became free of all credit card debt while paying off 4 large debts using the debt snowball idea from Dave Ramsey
- Completed numerous house projects – renovated kitchen, refinished shed, shutters, doors, etc.
- Learned many new post-processing techniques to use while processing my photographs. Check out my photos here!
- Became an exclusive contributer at iStockPhoto.com, meaning I no longer sell stock photos at many other websites. Learn more here!
- Speaking of iStock, my earnings have quadrupled from 2011
- Cranked out many watercolor raster illustrations which were really popular on iStock. Check them out here!
- Created 33 stock photos (photos and illustrations combined) in 2012. This is down 300% from the previous year but the new work’s popularity outweighs the previous work’s popularity
- Honed my WordPress, responsive design, and HTML5/CSS3 skills through constant Lynda.com training courses
My business, Creative Improv
- Worked with 25 clients to create meaningful websites, logos and print collateral. 10 of which were brand new client relationships
What I ‘shipped’ in 2012
In 2010, Seth Godin challenged his readers to think about what they ‘shipped’ the previous year. So here’s goes:
- Crushed 4 debts
- Created 33 Stock Photos
- Crafted 15 Websites
- Designed 3 Logos
- Designed 4 Print Pieces
- Crafted 3 Motion Graphics Pieces
- Created 4 HTML Emails